Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Change your attitude. Change your behaviour. I've been enduring with it all this while and enough is enough. I can't endure much. I just can't. Can you be more mature? You're FIFTEEN this year. And not FIVE. Think about other people feelings and not your ownself. Your actions would affect them much. You just don't realised it. And because of that, I've got into a small fight with you. Who do you think you are anyway? Please larh change your behaviour and don't be childish. Get it?

Soo just now we watch Alvin & The Chipmunks. Than Miss Tham didn't came today. Soo.. we got a relieve teacher for 2 hours. That's because assembly was in the first period of the day. Luckily she didn't came. During that time we continue to watch the movie. Than tomorrow, there's P.E. And it means 2.4km run. Yeah.. our class only done it once cause of the weather. And last week I didn't came soo I need to do it. My legs are still cramp.. I don't know if I could run. Nvm.. just gave my best than.. :l

Gift carnival? Don't know what's this all about but I thought I saw Mr Masagof Zulkifli walking with Mrs Oh just now. Ouh and I saw my P1 buddy. The the one that I need to take care while I'm in P5. Ouh and I saw his friend too hahaha. Still the same like before. His height? Like never change heh. Dunno if I've gone taller or what. Haha. Bet so.

& Friday's post gonna be a long one. With the pictures.. as requested. And my results... And and something. Something larh. Haaaaaaaa.
I just don't feel right to do that. Lack of confident could bring disaster. I.. I just try than. Or perhaps I need someone's help? Yeah.

Lets just see than?

3:42 PM