Friday, May 23, 2008

Collected my IC yesterday. & my class also won the NE thingy. 2 times in a row we get 1st! I wonder how many points we had now. And what position are we at now? That day I heard we're third. Now first? Hahahaa. k..

Ok just now got Big Breakfast. & soo many peeps bring their camera to school. & I'm famous or what? Soo many people wanted to take picture with me. Hahaha. Let it be than. Than got "Junyuan Got Talent". Tepuk tangan kuat2 nampak. Than go to school 2pm+ to take report book with my mother. Waited n waited n finally my turn came. Waited for like 40 mins? & here's my pathetic overall results. I mean it. PATHETIC!

English:54.6
Malay: 62.1
Maths: 44
Science(Chem,Bio): 57.2 [My Bio maked it screwed!]
Combined Humanities: 33.5 [As expected!]
Principles of Account: 55.4 [Actually paper 1 & 2 total 62.5]

& my class position is 20/40? Wth man! @*@@&!**!*!*@@$@$$&@*(
& remarks about me? Its a lie. And there's surely an error in it. I'm not what is meant in the remarks.
I'm not what you think!

& nothing special happen today. I know it that it won't happen. Why am I just plain stupid? @()_!&!)#&(@(@&##! Now what have I done? Would I still have the chance on that day? Arghhhhhhhhhhhh. YOU'RE PLAIN STUPID!

& holidays aren't like it. Still got class and Spec Course for 4 days & 3 night. & that place is haunted somemore. Bloody hell! & all the school from the east combine together. & need to shout infront of thousands of cadets. I mean it. I wonder if I can do it? & still got homeworks. Humanities project. About bla bla bla.

Here's the pictures.
Some are not taken by me.


5:25 PM