Friday, May 30, 2008

Hahaa. Only hv about 5 hours of sleep? Hmph. Lie down on my bed at about 10+ but only managed to sleep at around 12+ . Haa.. busily thinking. Can't stop thinking haa. Thinked of a "plan" actually. Yeah man it worked out actually hahaa. & why am I thinking about Mr Vaahid wedding? Hmph. Yeah I want to go but dunno if my friends r interested.. Yep almost the whole class of 3n2 are going. Thinking of snapping lots & lots of photos if I go.. Hmm.. Gotta ask my friends than haha.

If you're thinking of following.. Here's the details..
Meeting @ Small Mac interchange
@ 12 noon
Latest by 12.15 or we'll leave
Held at Kovan CC
From 1.30pm - 4.00pm

Yeah its not that much. But I just hope you like it eh. (:
Hey I'm having sore eyes right now..
Nxt project.. Mr Vaahid's wedding video!

9:36 AM