Thursday, May 15, 2008

My body is weak.
My heartbeat is low.
Yea.. very difficult to breathe... sesak nafas.
I don't know how I get this virus on me.
I'm having fever! 40.8 degrees! OMG!
Last 2-4 weeks also had fever. Hmm.
Maybe because I'm too excited to get the exam result today.
Maybe because I get infected from my mother.
Yeah she's having fever too.
Maybe because I walk in the rain yesterday.. Hujan panas gaknye..
Maybe because I've not enough sleep... As you can see from one of yesterday picture.. I got serious eyeback.
Or maybe because yesterday I ate to my fullest. Ate Fish Zinger & 2 set of Cheese Fries.
Hahahaa. Tknk kalah.

& I was thinking... Why did they had to close school on 23 May and not 30 May?..
& how long would school be closing?
Oh well.. gotta give it 1 week earlier I guess..

Yeah.. no matter what, I got to go school tomorrow.
Regardless whether I had recover or not.
Gotta fight it!
I want to know my results!

Till here.. I got to rest.

3:48 PM