Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yessha! Camp Feast.. I mean Spec Course is over! & guess what? None of the NCC cadets get a 2nd sergeant for my school! Not even the girls! Everyone get a 3rd sergeant! Like.... Chapalang. Hahhahaa.
Saw peeps from Camp Feast & also my primary school friend... Shamin was like.. Soo tall. Yeah. Last time he's not that tall ha. & Farhana was still like the same to me hahaha... her height was still like the same.. nvr change. X= ..
& this person from my group is also from JYPS.. accept different class. haa she know that I am from JYPS also.. but I didn't quite remember her.

1st Day
Went to Amoy Quee Camp & split.. & went up the bus to get to Pasir Laba Camp..
Reach there & get to know our groups.. Bravo 4!
Eiyer I forgotten bout first day. -.-
Oh this person kena scolded. My group sir is dammmm violence. Yep.
But he's also veryyyyyy funny. Like to crack jokes hahaha.
His favourite word.. Chapalang. I dunno what the hell is tat.
& he is a ballet dancer? Tkleh caya seh. But yep gotta believe it.
He's really a ballet dancer.
He always shout out A-Z words to the IC since they cannot pump us there..
& the nite was a miracle to someone haha.
I seriously thought that Dina would be scolded.
But guess what?
When she stand up already.. than my Sir ask the company to sing a B'dae song for her.
Hahaha.
Ouh also.. we had lecture all the way to the evening..
Captain James from east district was seriously funny hahah.

2nd Day
Had IFC test & Trainfire test.
Sheesssh. My assemble of rifle sucks!
Took it about 4 times & I failed all.
Hilman also. hah.
Luckily my Sir gave us chance n pass us. Yeahhhh!
Hah. & his lame story about the arab soldier & the indian soldier.

3rd Day
... We didn't even know what the hell is Mutual about. Our teacher didn't even tell us. It was a disaster man!.. If we know.. we would have taken the mutual from the ncc room.. there were lots! ..
3rd day night was helll fun man!
Westlife came! yeahh. As if haha. They were called westlife. & this guy from my platoon is seriously.. tk tau malu. He sang "I love you, you love me" .. yeah that barney song. Omg like bapok. hahaa. & he even kissed that guy. -.-
Than.. we had the Fruits! yeah hahahaha.
That banana, rambutan, watermelon n n.. RAISIN. hahaha
That ISKANDAR. LOLL.
& we Bravo company go to the Alpha based & bring our secret weapon! Iskandar. Hahaha.

4th Day
Had a talk from the SAF army ..
& had expedition..
That SAR 21 is freaking AWESOME!
They say we gonna use it when we go to NS.
Its gonna replace the rifle.
Ishh. They march n cut our place..
& Iskandar became the IC.
He gave the wrong command..
Dari kanan, belok kanan ..
when we actually need to belok to the kiri.. yep.. turn to your left
the right command should be Dari kanan, kiri belok..
haha. n everyone laugh.
than we get to know all the best cadets from alpha n bravo..
like wth.. soo many people from Fuhua get the best cadet.. none from jyss get..
they were supposed to go for OBS on Monday but they go for Spec Course instead..
than we had buffet.. and than get our ranks n went homeeeeee. the bus send us to jurong interchange..
& we had to take the MRT to go home.. didn't know that we need to go home by ourself.. luckily gt bring my ezlink along.
Not forgetting.. The sky was dammmn beautiful in the morning.
Really it was. too bad cannot take picture..
It was like a.. umm torchlight.
Yeah can see the light travel in straight line behind the clouds.

Overall.. Spec Course were like.. soo easy.
It wasn't even like a Spec Course..
Instead it was like Camp Feast
Hahaaaa.
The food were also.. Ok la.
But breakfast.. the food soo oily..
Yay. Spec Course shirt!
& I love my so called 'Oreo'
W0ottt.
& hey.. why did I kept thinking of that when I'm away?

7:09 PM