Sunday, July 13, 2008

Haha. A free show under the void deck.
A crime case.
Indeed a funny one. Lol.
Lets get it started.
This story is 100% real & not that I maked.

I was listening to some music in my room. Than suddenly I heard someone shouted out
C*****E very loudly la. So you know that I'm kaypo I take a look outside the window.
Saw 2 chinese student. & 2 malay student. Probably still in Primary school.
Than that Chinese student which is holding the broom threw the broom in the air and
run away. He & his other chinese friend went up the staircase. COWARD. haha.
& he ran away with the bicycle locker which belong to the malay student.
Than that malay student go chased them. But couldn't find them..
Saw the chinese student.. stealing a broom from one of the house.
Stealing & Fighting.
wow.
They're on the other side of the block. I witnessed it. Than that malay student dunno go where
go & take penknife n came back searching for that 2 chinese guy.
Than dunno who this woman was.. that malay guy saw that chinese student than go chase..
Than that woman also go chase. hahaha.
Than the chinese student run again. than the woman talk2 with the malay student.
aiya. lets cut this story short. -.-
passerby came n help.
than got this bangla. he go call the police.
police came.. paramedic came. dunno why.
than the police block that area with the.. dunno what thing la.
police case already. wohoo.
what's funny..
uhm..
That bangla can take picture somemore. Cool urh.
& when they were fighting..
ada orang datang.. bawak hantaran. hahaha
ada orang nikah gaknya. Loll.
sry if u cnt understand that part. i dunno how to say in english.
no pics sry. haha. if nt ltr they saw i take pic i mati seh.
wooh. good luck to them.
I think they're going to be send to the boys home. hhahaha

Not the first time police came..
got this case.. happen last year.
gang fight..
than one of their mother came down also.. haha
when police came all run away -.-

umph. why am i blogging?
im suppose to continue to listen to songss -.-
lol.
bye!

Some people just love to create trouble.
Even the young ones.
What have this world gone to?
Why can't we just have peace?

5:30 PM