Monday, July 7, 2008

If I know,I would have followed them.
You know that there's a little chance.
sheesh.
But gotta look after my grandma cause none at home.
eiyerrr.
-.-'
Nvm.
I'm dead bored now.
Its about 9 in the morning.
Still have a long day to go.
ahhhhhh sheesh.
POA homework..
Don't wanna do.
haaaaaaaha.
Gotta keep my post long.
Lets see what I got to talk about.
Hmmmmmm.
Saturday orienteering.
Wooh.
We forget to bring the compass to make the statement during the holidays.
Haaha.
Go there for like 2-4 days n we forget!
Wth!
Lol.
So today they're going.
Well, they're there already.
During this minute, this second,
when I'm typing, they're there doing the statement.
& I'm left here.
As said, I gotta tc of someone.
Yep.
After orienteering, nxt is NDP.
w00t.
than.. I dunno when is the speech day?
...
than yesterday gt this wedding march.

They tawaf one playground.
I mean they round & round the playground 1 round.
tsk tsk.
hahaaa.
gt shortcut want to go longcut. -.-
have you everr had a dream that
comes true? hmm.. I had. For like a
few times. Thats what I call.. cool!
DejaVu..I don't know if tat gonna come to reality too..
wat crap im talking?
zzz.
borrrrrrrrrrrrrring.
bye.

8:48 AM