Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally a time to blog. hah.
Monday.. stupid & funny things happen inside the toilet while changing. haha
I alrdy wore the school pants n I wnt to wear the s4 pants. k I admit I'm stupid. hahaha.
Not only tat.. many other funny things happen too. hahaha.
A stupid and funny day indeed.
I guess.. I've gotten the disease from him. tsk. haha
orwh. and he join the contigent. great.
Hopefully he could endure standing there. hah.

Than just nw.. training in full-u .
Seniors helped with it..
n this boot can't bang that loud. stupid boots. . .
arm drill still not perfect..
gotta master it by thursday or..
We could forget about wearing the No.1 during NDP ..
Should hv brought the cam.. nvm. lets just wait for Friday.
Waiting and waiting for tat pic.. lets just wait.
Ouhrh theres TA tmrw.. and there's no training.
Soo.. I think I need a haircut tmrw.o nvm.
Off I go.

Peace to be upon you too(:

7:05 PM