Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's gone is gone.
Every living things will eventually goes.
To where they came from.
Take good care of them while they're still there.


It takes one simple move.
Whether you want or don't want.
Its up to you to decide.
None can change yourself.
Only you can change your ownself.

Today was fine except that the person next to me didn't came cause of some serious issues.
Learn something during MT lesson. If what you're speaking is right and they just laugh at you,
don't bother about them. And don't even feel ashamed cause you're completely right. And at last,
I manage to understand that topic, after a few weeks. All thanks to Mr Tay for taking the time to
organise a remedial for the class. Well, its optional but I decided to go anyway. I heard tomorrow
the minister is coming. Don't really care much about it. Just watch my true colours tomorrow since I
didn't let it out before. Make sure its perfect or be prepared.

Siblings going overseas this weekend. And there's a feast..kenduri.. at my auntie house this weekend too.
And one last lesson this Saturday cause the month of Ramadan is coming. Can't wait for it. Hopefully its
something like last year. We slack in the Mosque until sunset and went home.. Even help to pack the things..
foods, syrup, cooking oil and more into the plastic bags for the people which are not so fortunate.
Lets see..


Only the radio for company.

5:02 PM