Friday, September 12, 2008

Back from mosque. Helped to pack the porridge and stuff.
Its like time passes soo fast when you're happily helping. heh..
Than we managed to get the porridge earlier. haha.
After that I went home awhile to give that porridge.
On the way, outside the Tampines Swimming Complex, there's this small kid running towards me
while I was speeding. And guess next? My break didn't work well.
And he was happily running towards the direction I was heading without stopping.
Guess next. I bang onto him! My bad.
Luckily he wasn't injured except that he sit on the floor for a few seconds, froze.
And cried lah of course. Than he run towards his mother which is at the back walking.
And of course I did apologised for that. Who won't?
Good thing is that his mother didn't scold me. heh.
She only says "Becareful next time".
Ishhhhhhhh.
To all parents out there, don't leave your kids running around. /=
After sending the porridge home, went back to mosque.
Than there's this. Idk who.
My senior which I don't know. Probably the 3rd batch or 4th?
Talking about NCC to my friends. I also join them.
Hmpph. Than pray together2.
Wait for Hakim & Nabil to get back from SJAB.
And we join the Masjid Darul Grufran.. dunno whats that about. Probably for youth.
Whereby you can help out in the mosque etc.. and you would be given a CIP points for helping.
Yeah school CIP points. There's tons of activities too. Like night cycling, rock climbing, air shooting[or whatever u call it] and etc.
So if you're adventurous, why not join in too? There's over 150 youth which had join.
So far from what I've heard, there's many students from Springfield Sec which had join.
Now they're attracting students from our school now.
The next activity will be on 18 October.
Not only that, you could also organise an event if you want to.
& they will accept it.
Haha.
Why am I introducing this thing? Hmph.
Was thinking of breaking fast there.
But some of them don't want to.. so. :l
Perhaps tomorrow we're breaking fast there. heh.
& nxt Sunday breaking fast with cousins at my aunt house.
yeah Iftar .
Alrite byee. Do join in yeh? haha. For muslims.

6:16 PM