Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hahahaa. Funny things happen.
Someone uniform been hit by the bird feces. whahaha.
Not mentioning the name. tsk.
LOL! . :D
Had chem remedial.
& manage to understand that thingy.
yeahhh.
Humanities have no hope..
well. there's about a few percentage to pass it.
if I did what I do during sec 1 and 2.
Which was to memorise every words in the notes and in the textbook.
Yeah scored an A in History & Geography during lower sec.
But nw.. I don't tink so.
SS is like history. hah.
If only the previous teacher is teaching us. ..
& & maths? omg. gotta buck up.
gotta practice more.
practice makes perfect. haha.
hmppppph.
ehk why im talking bout tis.
tmrww training is cancel. yey.
until eoy is over.
and the paper is 1 day after raya?
hahhhhh. I guess I just stay at home revised. ?!! .
back to tat.. yeh its cancel.
hmppppph. chilling in the mosque until like 5.30pm? haha.
must b fun than. Lets give a helping hand. eh.
Alrite. Adios!

No way that's gonna happen. For sure.


6:26 PM