Friday, October 10, 2008

Saturday- Jalan raya.. meet up with cousin at auntie house. Luckily there were 2 cars. Squeez into the car. At least there's car to speed things up. hmm. Some asked.. Ni dah keje ke lagi sekolah? Lol? Do I even look like an adult? haha. And some repeately asked.. Ni amik O-lvl eh? bahh. went home at about 7pm? Than people keep coming and going out of my house. Tk tau ada anak sedara yg lebih tua from me. what the hell? haha. pakcik lebih muda. Ni lah sedara jauh.

Sunday- Hmphhh. Didn't follow jalan raye. except sit at home and revise for biology.

Monday- SS and Bio paper. SS? Don't even say anything about it. hah! Biology paper was manageable.

Tuesday- Chemistry paper. Section A kills me. like wth rite. Section A is MCQ. lol. But I found it hard. Section B and C was much easier than Section A. Haha. Than aftr that went home straight and change cloth went to Auntie house.. cause pass away.. :l .. Than bring the jenazah to masjid aftr praying didn't follow them to cemetry but went home.

Wednesday- No exam. hmp.

Thursday- Maths paper 2 and POA paper 1. POA paper 1.. hmphh. most of the qn anyhow do. aha. didn't study for poa but studied f0r maths cause its way important than that. 

Friday- Last paper. POA ppr 2. Balance sheet didn't balance.. so as the Trial Balance.. Hmmmph :/ Now waiting for the results which is on Tuesday. Maths.. hopefully I pass it. Sunday going to open house. yey. Monday class raya outing.. wooh more money! hah. Than Tuesday still gt CCA. ..... mls ah nk g.. :l

Just hope to pass. I don't want to attend the bridging program. Yeahhh I want to follow my cousins, aunties, uncles to Taman Negara during the Dec holidays. Gonna be fun trekking in the jungle and stuff. :l ...

haaaaaaaaaaaaah.


10:32 AM