Wednesday- Haiish. lupa nk bwk identification card or ezlink..And tk dpt la tlng kutip derma.
Ouh and was standing beside haikal accompaning him with the tabung
than heard some noises at the khemah. Everyone eyes was staring at that particular
spot. And yah. Gaduh. Pagi2 raya pun nak gaduh. ish3. Kt masjid lak tuh.
"Bodoh punya orang. Dia ingat senang ke nak jaga beratus2 orang.
Nak layan dia lagi" .
For the first time ever orng gaduh.
Bla3. Hishhh.
Yeah none came to my house since my grand at auntie house.
Thursday- Had MT paper. Composition I had no idea what the heck to write about.
And I did make the story somewhat like the CPR.. Cakap Pasal Remaja..
that I watch the other few weeks ago. haha.
Than the comprehension.. What the heck. The question given..
Only one question make sense. :l
Friday- Maths paper 1 and geography. Maths.. I can't say anything about it
till receive result cause if I said it was easy than result will be.. bad.
If I said it was hard.. than its hard larh. hmp.
Than geography paper. hahaaa. I'm sure that everyone did
terrible for that. boleh sempat main lagik. kick the person infront of me chair.
haha. throw eraser. noting better to do. & everyone was like lying their heard
on the table..
& wah. Easy money eh. haha.
Diri situ pegang tabung je dah dapat berapa puluh.
thanks to the people for placing the money inside my pocket haha.
Muka budak2 selalu dapat punya. hah! =X
& wow a red note inside my pocket. I wonder who place that.
Wait for next Friday again.. Harap2 dapat collect kt dewan. hhmppp.
Alright. 3 and a half paper down. hah.