Sunday, March 15, 2009




Just came back from unit camp. 3 days and 2 nights. Well here it goes..

During the first day, we did some eyebreakers game I think. I don't know if they did that cause I came a little late. I and Anwar took charge of Romeo 4. Asked them to create some cheers than they played Dog and Bone, Captain's Ball and soccer. Had dinner next. Than they took their shower. After that they watched a horror movie. Well, only the first floor is open cause the OM doesn't let us to go to the second, third and forth for some reason. However, the night walk still continued, only on the first floor. Skip the night walk part. Had supper than lights out. We played soccer at the netball court in the night till 12am. At 12 had briefing. Than listened to MJ12. Well, didn't actually listened. Around 1am+, we went to Mac.. soo, we climbed the gate to get out. Went back to school at about 2am and slept. Slept for only like 3 hours.

Second day.. PT in the morning. Dragonboating cancelled. While they were running to the stadium, we went to bath. Than had breakfast followed by campfire preparation. Than played captured the flag around the school. They're suppose to find the other team flag and took it. The NCOs joined in. Some accidentally knocked onto a wall while I'm chasing them. Ow. Than had lunch and had campfire preparation again. Had a little birthday bash.. Hilman and 2 other guys got drenched.. haha. Individual Field Craft next. Cleaned up the chocked basin and the toilet while they showered. Dinner next followed by last campfire preparation again. Lucky enough the rain stopped. Campfire opened by Mr Tay. He went home straight after he light up.. but but ManU loses. Lol. Closing by Miss Ravee. Well, just look at the picture cause I'm just lazy to type it out. Oh and an unexpected segment during the campfire. Some of the NCOs were call out.. so do some of the cadets. I'd already a rough idea of what they wanted to do when CLT Guo Yan asked me if I'd anything thats not waterproof. Yeah they throwed pails of water at us. I didn't get drenched cause I ran way haha. After campfire we went to the netball court and sat there. Had a litte picnic infront of the field. Lol. Than it starts to drizzle so change to the foyer. Slept at the foyer while waiting for the campfire to cool down.

Around 2am.. we were call out cause had to clear the campfire. But I didn't wake up but continued sleeping till 5am. Than helped to clear the campfire. Real noisy with the drains.. Had a cut due to the drain.. cause its sharp at the edge. Finish cleaning at around 7 or 8 . Than slacked while waiting for them to finish their area cleaning.
Done with the camp than had a meeting about something.

6:26 PM