Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday.. See that picture up there? Rofl. My picture is once again in the slideshow, for the second time. All thanks to William for choosing that picture to be place in the slideshow. Yeah he told me that he pick that picture out of at least, well maybe, 1000 images. The whole school saw that. Oh and thanks to Marcus for taking that picture during the CIP at East Coast Park. Oh well, I don't really care about that. Heh. Had Health Checkup and managed to skip English lesson. Went home right after that.

Friday had FDS, once again. Oh and there's POP on Tuesday. So it will be the last time of wearing the S4. Ah yeah, don't mind the previous post. They did their training for the thingy while we just watch them.
Blah bla blah.
Training ended.

My MSN spoilt abit. When I'm online, it shows me that my status is Appear Offline. Crap.
I've got to edit the song for the performance now. Bye.

If that's the case..
Anyway, I just don't want to.

7:32 PM