Friday, April 3, 2009

Here I go again.

Wednesday.. I've forgotten that its April's Fools Day. And indeed, I've been fooled by some people. -_- Haha. Anyway, there's POA test. It was ok. Copied some people. Shhh. Had CME... Presented the thingy.. Yah guys called 999 during emergency k. Haha. Some people called out my name for the project group. Haaaiiya. Why must it be me taking their photos? Neveeerrrmind. After thatt we distributed the ferrorocher that we received the other day.

Thursday.. Hahahaha. What a joke. I've got to read out the answer and I read it wrongly. "Mama's room" became "Mama's shop" and the class laughed. Rofl. -_- I was sleepy back than. What do you expect. Haha. Joke of the day haha. :D And I was busy ironing my clothes when suddenly out of nowhere, a spark of fire came from the iron itself. Lucky enough I wasn't holding the iron during that particular time. Well, its been a few times I've been in this life and death situation. Twice on the road. And quite a few times because of electricity. Yeah bad luck is upon me. . . .

Friday.. Went to NTUC after prayers and bought the drinks for the FDS cadets. Than went to played soccer awhile white waiting for them to finish their training. Than took the video once again. Now there's 4 video and I don't know which to upload. Guess I'll just upload all of them. And and. They sang a B'dae song for me. Haha. Thanks but its 3 more days. oh well. I guess I'm dead on Monday. Sheeeeeeeshhhhhh. Gave the drinks than went to slack with them for awhile. Went home and clean up than went back to school for parents meeting. Seriously its tiring listening to the talk. After that went home.. Didn't followed them to Mac.

9:49 PM