Thursday, June 18, 2009


The person who can moves a mountain starts with carrying small pebbles. This can be elaborate in two terms; success or patience. So start carrying small pebbles today! Hahaha!

I'ld always waste at least, an hour of my sleeping time just to imagine things that could had happened in the past or is waiting to happen in the future. Its a habit. How do I quit it? Maybe I should try one of them in the future. Who knows it will work. Haha. Oh. And few days ago, I thought of something. And than, the following night, I dream about it. And again, the next few days, I read something from somewhere. And that particular thing that I read is played in my dream. Except that the characters are different. When I woke up, I found myself in tears. Amazing. Its been a long time since I shed tears in my sleep. :l

Games after games had been downloaded, The Sims 2, Diablo 2, Warcraft: Frozen Throne, GTA: San Andreas. I'm bored of them now. Just plainly bored. This is why you should had never ever use cheats in the games or you'll find it bored. And also, movies after movies being watched. Just wasting my time waiting for school to re-open. Hopefully, they wouldn't extend the school holidays. Anyone can recommend me a movie thats full of comedies? Haha. Or any good animation movies? Oh. You should watch the animation movie called Up. Its really great. Although its animated, yet you'll felt a great sense of sorrow. Here it is: Up

Ok. I'm off for my movie marathon!
kkthxbai

11:23 AM