Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A woman met with an accident and got into a coma. One month later, she woke up and realised that she had given birth. The doctor said "They're twins. A boy and a girl. Don't worry, your brother had given them names." She replied "What? My brother is an idiot! What are their names?" "The niece(Denise)" The doctor said. She said, "That's not soo bad. And what is the boy name?" The doctor said "The nephew." :D

The good news is that school holidays aren't extended. It all depends on the individual. As for me, thats a piece of good news. But I'm sure most are against my decision. Haha. You may be wondering why I said that. That's cause if they were to extend the holidays, I'm pretty sure they'll cancel most of the events cause there wouldn't be enough time for revision and stuffs. And I'm sure if they were to extend it, school hours would also be extended. Its good that they quarantine those who had gone overseas to countries that had been infected with the H1N1. Anyway, age isn't a factor. It doesn't mean that you're young, you'll die later.

Its been months since I tuned into the radio. Had just started that again last night. Why didn't I think of this during the start of the school holidays? Nevermind. I'll make use of this last week of the holiday listening to that. There's sure many new songs thats played. Some even captured my interest. Haha.

Will be cycling to a friend place later to past him the requested games. So, I'm going off now to burn them on the disc. [=

10:05 AM