Saturday, August 8, 2009

People may think that my blog had already shut down but here I am, still typing. Its better than doing this than to privatise my blog at this time. In other words, its better to create a new blog or just change the url of my blog. But for some reasons, I found that its way better doing this than the other various ways. Just let this be for my own reading for this time.

There's just a few more papers to do and done with the prelims. For some reasons, I found the Mathematics paper easier than I thought. Seriously. Well, maybe I did revise for it. From what I've heard, the prelims paper are much more harder than the N-level paper. If this were to be right, than, N-level will be easy to score. As for my Malay composition, I actually screwed it. I didn't even plan the storyline properly. If you were to read the last few paragraphs and the first paragraph, it didn't link. I've screwed the last few paragraphs. I didn't revise for Chemistry as its on the same day as my Maths Paper 2. I found that the Chemistry questions are easy to be answered. But as I didn't revised, its a letdown. Well, I think that if I were to pass it, I'll probably just passed it. Biology is on Tuesday and I've to do my revision in order to pull up my Combined Science grades. I'm pretty sure that Biology is easy to score. Now, the Geography paper. I've heard that most of them didn't care about the Combine Humanities. But as for me, every subject counts. I actually mistook the meaning of Attrition and Corrasion. In Attrition, I put the meaning for Corrasion and in Corrasion, I put the meaning for Attrition. That's a confirm 2 marks less. In Social Studies, the SBQ was hard. Its hard to infer what's the source is talking. But in SEQ, its a confirm 12 marks for my question 4a which is on conflict among countries. As for question 4b, I think, I will probably get about 0-2 marks. Overall, I thinked that the prelims is easier than I thought. But I can't say it now cause when the results came in...

As for today, its National Day Celebration in my school. Not only that. Did you realise that today is 123456789? Right at 12:34 pm and 56 seconds on the 07/08/09. Thats make 123456789. Its a once in a lifetime and we're the lucky ones to get those numbers. Amazing. Celebration were as usual the same but there's no fun fair this year. Let's see what we had..

  • Parade in the morning.
  • Sang one of the national day songs next.
  • Big breakfast in the classroom.
  • Took the class photo.
  • Went to the hall for assembly on NE thingy. Hooray for the president! X=
  • Sing along sessions with the NE ambassadors.
  • Everyone in the hall became hyperactive.
  • Went to the AVA room to catch a movie call Pursuit Of Happyness. A great movie which has got deep meaning. Never give up!
  • Area cleaning next and home sweet home.

  • End of story.


    8:45 AM