Monday, October 12, 2009

POA Paper 1 was a killer. Luckily there were questions on Depreciation and Bank Reconcilliation. POA Paper 2 was much more easier than Paper 2. Luckily enough I studied the formats for those questions. Partnership came out and its much more easier than all the tests that I did. Heh. Did a Trial Balance question next. Well, overall, I think that I'll pass my POA. All thanks to Paper 2. Hehe. And I was thinking whether to proceed to Secondary 5 or not if I had the chance to. Yep, many are saying that if you achieve an A1 for one of the subject in N-level, your grade would drop by 2 grades in O's. And so, I was thinking, this is just N-level and not the O's. What if...? To proceed or its time for a new school.. Well, I guess I'll see my results first.

1:10 PM