Friday, October 2, 2009

N-level would be continued next week. Just 3 more days! What I'm really afraid of is my Chemistry. As for Biology, I've got to get an A1 !! I know I can since I didn't studied and get a A2 for my mock exam for the last year Biology N-level paper. Yeahh. Monday would be Science. As for Tuesday, it would be Maths Paper 1. Wednesday no school and Thursday would be Geograpy and Maths Paper 2. And the last paper would be on the 12 Oct which is POA. But.. why must there be exam after the N-level? That's a fact. There's still exam even after the N-level examination. If we really want to get into the Secondary 5, we've to sit for the Maths paper, Combined Science, Social Studies and Malay. All of those are the Sec 3E paper. Even if we do well for the N-level and did not attend this, we would not be allowed to graduate to Sec 5. Thought that I could relax right after the N-level but I was wrong. Whats all this about. -_-

And to some people out there. What the hell are you thinking about? Skipping school for already over a month. This just isn't the way. You shouldn't really do that. It would definitely affect your future. Think about your future. Seriously.I know of people that really really really regret their past actions and they just wish that time would reset itself. Seriously speaking, its not too late yet. Change back to your old self.


2:39 PM