Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello. You can call me TK now. LOL. -_- Aiyo. Its been 3 days straight jalan raya with classmates and I couldn't get enough sleep as I'll surely wake up in the middle of the night. The pictures are uploaded on facebook but I'm still waiting for more pictures to be uploaded. Heh. Anyway, have been doing the Secondary 3 Express papers. But didn't came for some of the subjects. The number of people actually decreases from the first day to last. The papers was difficult. Only Malay language was easy. Well, probably because I've forgotten most of the topics. And its just the Secondary 3 Express paper and not the 4's. Sheeeeeeeshhh. I think I will proceed on to.. to higher nitec as I heard that the O's next year would be even harder than this year. Better be safe than to waste a year. . .

12:16 PM