Monday, November 30, 2009

On Thursday, went to collect passport at the ICA building at Lavendar. While on the MRT, a man came in at Simei station. And he was like drunk. I don't know. He kept on walking here and there. Hmm. Than after that went to Geylang and suprisingly, met one of my cadet and some of my schoolmates there.

On Friday, Hari Raya Haji! Dapat jugak dapat duit. hehe. Tngk2 kambing teringt pulak last hari raye haji. korban kambing. haha. Only get about 4 hours of sleep... As usual, my cousins came to my house cause my grandmother is staying with us. Than ada satu orng ni ckp.. "Taufiq gmbr grad nite kau lawa eh. hahaha" Sibuk je tngk gmbr orng. Haha. nvm. -_- Met some familiar faces at mosque. Its been quite awhile since I last saw them. Not forgetting, foods and more foods. Orng dtg bwk makanan. =D

On Sunday, went to somewhere to check out if there's vacancies. Yes I know its already going to be December but I don't care. Hmm... And besides, I'm really bored sitting at home everyday. Trying to kill time by working. I'm waiting for their call. Saw the aftermatch of an accident somewhere near the Tampines Central CC between a taxi and I don't know what.

Today, I cycled to Pasir Ris Park, with me, myself and I. Than, I strolled along the beach. Nah. I just kept on cycling to I don't know where than I cycled back home. Just to enjoy the view and trying to clear this unneccessary thoughts and questions from my mind. Yes, tons of unanswered questions are stuck on my mind. If only our brain are like the computer, I could easily move the questions into the recycle bin. Hah. What nonsense am I talking about? -_- Some of them can be answer now though but I just don't want to find out the answer cause it won't be a good idea. Bye for now.

Current mood: Frustrated

1:12 PM