Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yesterday, ran 2.4km. And suprisingly I finished at 11.36mins. Woahhhh. First time ever. Hahaha. Hmm. And I failed my Chemistry test by half mark. Tsk tsk. If I passed it, than I would be the number 6th person to pass it. Hmphh. Than english lesson, the last lesson for the day, my eng teacher allow us to listen to music. Woah. Haha. Probably because we all have that fatigue expression on our faces. haaha. So ended at 4.45pm. Went online and 4 person chatted with me. Wahh. So had to multitask. hahaaa.

Hmmmm. Today. Lets skip to the cca part. Well, didn't do much. Just kept on walking and sitting around since there's nothing for us seniors to do. Talked about some stuffs with Adam. Hahahaa. Ok shhh.. So than waited for some of them than walk to FP. Haha. Secret's out. hehehehe. Than walk back home. Hmmm luckily they took 291 at school bustop. If nt it would be a long ackward moment. hahah. So than split up on the zebra crossing. Ackward moment. haiya. So went home with my neighbour. Can't ran away since our house is beside each other.. Just corner to corner. Luckily its only a few meters walk. Hahahahaa. Ok there's chem retest tmrw. bye!

8:27 PM