Saturday, April 3, 2010

Heyyyyyyyyy. Hello there. Assalamualaikum. *Senyum 7 saat* Hahahahahaha. I can't sleep yesterday night. I mean today. Ahh. I mean I can't fall asleep yesterday. Hahaa. Just because a sudden of energy from somewhere came to me. Hmmmmm.... Lets see. Went to Stadium for Maulidur Rasul . Before that went to top-up my prepaid card, than proceeded to Masjid untuk solat Maghrib. Lepas tuu terus pergi Stadium. Sat there for awhile and waited for my parents and siblings. Message some people to kill boredom. Received a call few minutes later than sat at the extreme left, 5th row, on the extreme right. Hahaaaaa. And I seriously didn't realised that she's sitting just the row infront of mine until I saw someone familiar. Soo much for a magic crystal ball. Haha. And the Syarahan was wayyy too hilarious. Hahahaha. Hmmmmmmm. Everything ended around 10.30pm . Went out of the stadium and walk for a few metres and turn around and caught a glimse. Hehh. Tried to slept but couldn't.. In the end I slept at around 2am. Sorry if you don't understand what the heck I am talking about cause this post is for my own reference. Hehehe.

10:22 AM