Friday, August 30, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya! Yep its kind of late but its still in the month of Syawal. I kind of miss the ambiance of bulan Ramadan. Especially the last few days of Ramadan and also the first few days of Syawal. Anyway, its currently the holidays. If I'm not mistaken, I've got 7 weeks of holiday. Up till the 20 of October. I'm done with my exams. Only took 2 papers where else the rest took 3. That's cause I'm exempted from maths. Hehehehe that's a plus point (: . I don't know if I'll make it for CKT but I'm sure I'll make it for DFUND. That's cause I've screwed up my CKT 2nd lab test.. I think I did moderate.. Just hope for the best lah... So ya, its finally the holidays! Hmmm.. Anyone got a part time jobs to recommend me? Wanna get a part time job and resume with my driving lessons, just that now, I feel like taking lesson on auto and not manual cars. Okay sooo..... seeing friends getting attached and happy couples all around me makes me feel like getting into a relationship too. Wouldn't it be great to have that special someone messaging/whatsapping/tweeting/insertanyothersocialmediahere you throughout the day? Hahahah.. Its just that I'm not ready yet to put in commitment.. Besides there's many more things that myself needs to change/improve on. :l

12:10 AM